750 grams chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces on bone
1½ cups Daawat Biryani Basmati Rice
½ cup yogurt
Salt to taste
1½ tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoon green chilli paste
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 bay leaf
1 black cardamom
5 green cardamoms
1 inch cinnamon
3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon caraway seeds (shahi jeera)
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon cumin (jeera) powder
½ cup fried onions + for garnishing
Few fresh mint leaves
1 inch ginger, cut into strips
1 tablespoon saffron milk
Ghee for drizzling
Garam masala powder for sprinkling
Whole wheat flour (atta) dough for sealing
Fresh mint sprig for garnishing
1. Put chicken pieces in a bowl. Add yogurt, salt, 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and chilli powder, mix well and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Soak Daawat Biryani Basmati Rice in sufficient water for 30 minutes
3. Heat 3 cups water in a deep non-stick pan. Add bay leaf, black cardamom, green cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, salt and drained Daawat Biryani Basmati Rice, cover and cook till 3/4th done.
4. . Heat oil in another deep non-stick pan. Add caraway seeds and onion and sauté
5. Add remaining ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder and cumin powder, mix well and sauté for a minute.
6. Add marinated chicken pieces, mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Strain the Daawat Biryani Basmati Rice in a colander and set aside.
8. Transfer half the chicken to another deep non-stick pan on heat. Spread half the strained Daawat Biryani Basmati Rice on top. Add ¼ cup fried onions, mint leaves and half the ginger strips. Drizzle ½ tablespoon saffron milk, some ghee and sprinkle some garam masala powder.
IMPORTANT CAUTION NOTICE
Fraud using the Company's name and brands
LT Foods/Daawat or its Sub-Brands are not taking any money for distributorship or franchisee for soliciting its brands. This is to reiterate; LT Foods/Daawat has also not authorized any individuals to carry such activities on its behalf.
It has come to our notice that some unscrupulous individuals falsely impersonating themselves as the employees or contractors of LT Foods, have been issuing fraudulent distribution possibilities and offers, fake commitment letters, etc., in lieu of money on behalf of LT Foods/Daawat and offering partnership/distributorship and products by using the Company’s, assets like logo, brand name, website content, brand images, etc. in an unauthorized manner.
Fraudulent offers are being made to interested parties to become a distributor/franchisee of LT Foods/Daawat/its Sub brands through registration on the web via a form and make a payment. They are also issuing fake letters in the name of LT Foods /Daawat and are using the Company's flagship trademark “Daawat”. At present, the fraudsters are using the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and websites www.daawatricceltd.com etc. to pursue this agenda.
The Company has escalated the matter to Cyber Cell and reported these frauds to the Police. Please beware of these frauds who seek/ may seek any amount as fees, advances, security deposits.
These fraudulent activities are a punishable offense. We request the public at large not to get persuaded by any such individuals and report any such activity at email@example.com.
This is to inform all concerned that official websites of LT Foods/ Daawat are –